ozone air purifier of AOT-MD-500A new design hot sale to many country
I、 Ozone Introduction
Ozone, O3, is a molecule that consists of three negatively charged oxygen atoms and is a normal constituent of the earth’s atmosphere. Ozone is produced deliberately for a variety of industrial purposes and hourhold cleaning purposes, and is also produced naturally from oxygen whenever ultra-violet radiation or electrical discharges occur, e.g. at high altitudes or by the action of lightning. Ozone itself is a distinctly blue coloured gas (bp – 111.9ºC) and is about one and a half times heavier than air (density 2.144g/l). Ozone is used as “ozone air”, a colourless gas produced when ozone is generated from part of the oxygen in air. Ozone cannot be stored or transported in vessels because it falls back into its original form (oxygen) after a while.
II、 Features and Specification
The model AOT-MOP-4 is a new air ozone generator that designed for multi-treatments with high grade ozone gas. It uses the 99.9% pure Quartz and Titanium electrodes to make pure oxygen/ozone mixed gas in high accuracy of ozone concentrations. There are 4 switches are available, and it can deliver pure ozone from low to high concentrations for different applications. Speically, it has been built-in both the powerful ozone destructor and the strong vaccum pump inside, which can remove extra ozone gas quickly at >8.5 L/min, and makes the machine very convenient to use.
|Ozone Concentrations:||xxx ug/mL （ 1 ug/mL = 1 gamma = 1 mg/L ）|
|Ozone Module||99.9% pure Quartz and Titanium Electrode|
|Cooling System||4000 RPM , brushless cooling fan|
|Ozone Destructor||Powerful catalyst|
|Life||> 10,000 hours|
|Pump||8.5 L/min sucking pump|
|Input Voltage||12V DC (100-240V AC to 12V DC adaptor)|
|Rated Power||< 14 W|
|Operating Temperature||-10℃ ~ 40℃|
|Storage Temperature||-20℃ ~ 70℃|
|Product Size(L x W x H)||251*198*89 mm|
|Package Box Size(L x W x H)||340 *250*160 mm|
|Accessories||1pc Adapter (100-240V AC input, 12V DC output); 1pc 3 way connector; 3pcs male luer connectors; 1pc silicon tubing,2pc Stone bubbler|
Structure & Accessories
Installation and Usage
- Takeout the appliance and accessories from the package, put it on a flat ground in which space you are going to run the appliance
- Connect the air source to the air Input connector
- Connect the 3 way connector to the Ozone Outlet
- Cut a short piece of silicon tubing, add two male luer lock connectors to each end, then connect the side outlet of 3 way connector to the Ozone Destructor (O3 Destructor）
- Adjust the 3 way connector, make sure the gas flow is from the Ozone Outlet (O3 OUT) to the Ozone Destructor inlet (O3 Destructor) before switch on the applicance.
- Connect the direct outlet of 3 way connector to the syringe or ozone bags, etc.
- Plug in the 12VDC power adaptor to the Mains and the appliance. The “POWER” indication light is red when the power is connected successfully.
- Switch the Knob Switch to the level you need. The“OZONE” indication light is green when the appliance is
- Open the air source, and adjust the air flow rate to get the ozone concentration according to the Ozone Concentration Table.
- Adjust the 3 way connector, make the gas flow to air , etc.
- After collecting the ozone, adjust the 3 way connector, make the gas flow back to the Ozone Destructor (O3 Destructor) again.
- Switch the Knob Switch and turn the appliance off.
- Close the air source
- Unplug the appliance.