Introduction to Ozone O3 Therapy Diseases
Ozone O3 is an isomer of oxygen. It is composed of three oxygen atoms and has a very strong oxidation function and high energy. It is very unstable and will decompose quickly into O2 and a single oxygen atom O at room temperature and pressure.
In the human body, ozone can help the liver to perform basic decomposition, to promote the decomposition of fat and cell metabolism, to enhance the energy of the body, and it can greatly reduce uric acid. It can improve blood flow, reduce circulatory system diseases and related diseases, improve blood rheology by reducing the coagulation of red blood cells in the blood, increase their oxygen-carrying capacity, increase the oxygen supply of blood to tissues, and promote its better absorption. Kills various bacteria, viruses and fungal diseases and inhibits their repopulation.
Ⅰ. Ozone has five major medical functions.
- 1.Onzone can quickly and thoroughly kill bacteria, fungi and viruses, and stimulate the proliferation of the body’s white blood cells, enhance the phagocytosis of granulocytes and thus stimulate the formation of monocytes. It can also stimulate T cells to promote cell production of interferon.
- 2. It can oxidize cholesterol and various toxic substances. Ozone can break the double bond of cholesterol, a function that provides safe and effective treatment for patients with hyperlipidemia, cardiovascular diseases and preventive health care for subhealthy people. As a strong oxidizing agent, ozone can decompose various wastes and toxic substances produced by the body’s metabolism, improve the body’s metabolic level and thus eliminate toxic substances from the body, and promote the metabolism of sugar.
- 3. Itcan stimulate and enhance the immune function of the body. Ozone can react with fatty acids on the surface of immune cells to generate lipid peroxide chains, which can activate nuclear factor NFKD when entering cells, thus activating cellular MRNA replication, transcription and translation, promoting protein synthesis and cytokine release, and enhancing the immune function of the body.
- 4. It can rapidly change the hypoxic state of the body tissue. Ozone can increase the content of 2.3 glycerol triphosphate, reduce the affinity of red blood cells for oxygen, so that red blood cells can release oxygen more easily and enhance the supply of body tissues, also can make red blood cells deformation ability and improve blood rheology. Reduce red blood cell agglutination and and platelet aggregation, reduce circulatory disorders, enhance the function of red blood cells, improve the function of blood through capillaries, increase the role of vascular elasticity, the prevention and improvement and treatment of cardiovascular and peripheral vascular diseases are very good results.
- 5. Coordinate antioxidant enzyme system to effectively fight against free radicals. A certain amount of ozone treatment can produce oxidative stress, which is subsequently attenuated by the antioxidant system in the body. The short-lived oxidative stress can induce cellular reactions and stimulate cellular antioxidant enzymes to increase and effectively fight against oxygen free radicals.
- It is analgesic and has no toxic side effects or addictive properties.
Ⅱ. The scope of ozone therapy.
- Ischemic diseases: ischemic heart disease, ischemic encephalopathy, peripheral vascular diseases such as diabetic foot, arterial occlusive ulcers, venous obstruction.
- Immune diseases: diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, systemic lupus erythematosus, chronic allergic urticaria.
- Respiratory diseases: emphysema, asthma, bronchitis, acute respiratory distress syndrome.
- Skin diseases: acne, eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, herpes zoster.
- Liver disease: hepatitis B, hepatitis C, cirrhosis, drug-related hepatitis, fatty liver.
- Retinal degenerative diseases: macular degeneration change degenerative myopia, retinal vascular disease, retinal genetic degenerative diseases, ischemic optic neuropathy, glaucoma.
- Neurodegenerative diseases: Parkinson’s disease, nucleus pulposus degeneration, Alzheimer’s disease, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, optic nerve atrophy.
- Chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia.
- tumors: leukemia gross leukemia, lymphoma and other types of tumorsapplicable to radiotherapy sensitization, post-operative recovery, control recurrence of cancer fatigue.
- All kinds of sub-healthy people’s health care.
- Patients with end-stage renal disease
In recent years, ozone therapy has become an increasingly widespread treatment method in clinical practice. This natural therapy can replace the main methods that are limited by the amount of pharmaceutical preparations and various pathological conditions that are not suitable for conventional treatment, and it helps to stabilize the disrupted self-regulatory balance, improve the functional state of organs and systems, and activate the body’s self-protective capacity. Tens of millions of people have received this safe and effective treatment. Ozone therapy is also rapidly developing in China, and has become popular for pain treatment. Hundreds of hospitals have adopted macroautohemotherapy for the treatment of antihemorrhagic diseases. As more physicians understand this therapy, more patients will embrace this safe, efficient and harmless treatment.