Blood Purification Using Ozone Therapy
The root of all ailments is blood contamination.
The blood is responsible for supplying our body’s 60 trillion cells with oxygen and nutrients as well as for removing waste materials from them.
According to one school of thought in Chinese medicine, blood contamination is the root of all illnesses. According to this assertion, blood pollution is the root cause of every sickness, making it an exceedingly severe issue in Chinese medicine. Blood is pumped throughout the body, so once polluted; it can spread to every part of the body. Blood pollution affects the health of up to 60 trillion of the body’s cells.
Identifying the Origin of Blood Contaminants
In Chinese medicine, contaminated blood is referred to as “stagnant blood.” The term “sticky blood,” which has recently started to emerge on TV and in periodicals, is another name for it. Although there appears to be a considerable amount of concern these days regarding blood contamination, a significant number of patients who visit the clinic have always had unimpressive lab results and they have not experienced any decrease in their blood contaminants.
Blood contamination is primarily caused by habits that people have developed unintentionally and have not yet changed. It’s not surprising that this problem still exists due to our unwillingness to alter our behavior. To counteract this, a sample of 100–200 ml of peripheral blood from a person is taken and placed in a sterilized container that also contains an anticoagulant. After that, this blood is treated with ozone to get rid of contaminants such as endotoxins, fatty substances, and proteoglycan complexes. Once purified, the blood is reintroduced back into the body to regulate its internal environment, decrease sensitivity and bolster immunity.
Five key outcomes of ozone blood purification
- Blood purification- decreasing levels of fat in blood and enhancing blood flow.
- Blood purification lowering the incidence of arteriosclerosis, reducing the risk of stroke, and safeguarding against diabetes, hypertension, cardiovascular disease, and heart attacks.
- Blood purification- alleviating symptoms of sub-health, including exhaustion, forgetfulness, anxiety, and insomnia.
- Blood purification-Improving skin appearance by eliminating dullness, reducing pore size, and fading pigmentation, as well as combating allergic skin conditions.
- Blood purification- enhancing the functioning of bodily organs, stimulating cell activity, and balancing the endocrine system.
Effects on The Human Body
- Stimulating the metabolic processes of red blood cells:Ozone treatment stimulates the saturation of hemoglobin with oxygen, resulting in more efficient utilization of oxygen and ATP in the tissues.
- The body’s immune system is activated:It results in a rise in leukocytes in the blood, improved phagocytosis, and a 204% and 70% increase in T-lymphocytes and T-active lymphocytes, respectively.
- Stimulating the antioxidant enzyme system:Increasing plasma levels of 6-keto prostaglandin F1 boosts the body’s ability to produce antioxidant enzymes, and lessen the harm done by free radicals.
- Elimination of glucotoxin as well as its metabolic waste from the blood system:increases the body’s antioxidant enzyme activity and minimizes the harm done to the organism by free radicals.
- Elimination of blood’s metabolic waste and lipotoxicity’s byproducts:increases blood viscosity, improves and meets standards for the metabolism of triglycerides and cholesterol, eliminates hidden effects of oxidative stress on the body, stops the development of vascular plaque, and stops neurological pathology and systemic atherosclerosis.
- Improving blood metabolism by eliminating wastes:such as inorganic salts, acetone, uric acid, too much lactic acid, etc., boosting tissue oxygenation, enhancing blood quality, and enhancing cellular viability.
- Removing harmful blood cells:eliminate cancer-causing blood cells, cause cancer cells to die, and lower the likelihood that cancer will develop.
- Enhancing the rheology of blood:triggering a rise in blood basophil granulocytes as well as a rise in the amount of free heparin in the blood, which causes red blood cells to aggregate less and become more deformable.
- Enhancing the microcirculation:minimizing cerebral edema and controlling the way in which the blood arteries in the brain operate.
- Enhancing the metabolism of blood substances:It can inactivate a variety of bacteria and boost the body’s natural immunity while lowering thromboxane B2 (TXB2), lipid peroxide malondialdehyde (MDA), pyruvic and lactic acids, bilirubin, uric acid, and blood sugar.
- Make the blood vessel wall’s condition better:the status of the blood vessel wall is enhanced because platelet aggregation is decreased and blood viscosity is lowered.
- Increasing the brain’s oxygenation:encouraging blood flow, boosting brain cell viability, and healing brain nerve cells.